ASSOC. PROF. DR. MUHAMMAD SYAHRIR
IR. DR. ANAS BIN ABDUL LATIFF
1. To encourage smart industry based research through close relationship by applying collaboration in research and development.
2. To encourage industrial based research through synergetic relationship by co-operative execution of research and development.
3. To establish ties amongst other research institutions in stabilizing and broadening of Research and Development centre.
4. To encourage and develop skills and competency specifically in electronic systems, computer engineering and telecommunications.
5. To develop advanced and current technology for the advancement of the nation’s socio-economy.
To be the centre of excellence for the advancement in telecommunication engineering
To lead in the research and innovation of telecommunication engineering by actively incorporating experts in the fields of computer, electronics and telecommunications with smart university-industry partnership in line with national aspirations
PM. DR. AZMI AWANG MD ISA
Wireless Mesh Networking, Navigation & Location Based System, Wireless Communication Systems, Wireless Application
DR ANIS SUHAILA MOHD ZAIN
The study, modeling, simulation, analysis, design, fabrication, synthesis, hardware verification and quality & reliability testing of devices/circuits/systems that define the next generation of computing systems.
Devices/circuits such as CMOS, non−CMOS (e.g., carbon nanotube, memristor) and microelectromechanical system (MEMS) Technologies−with critical dimensions in the submicron regime, i.e. 100 nm and smaller−are the backbone of the devices and circuits.
Reconfigurable platform system such as FPGA, digital and mixed signal IC design and programmable system−on−chip (microcontroller and microprocessor architecture).
DR ABD MAJID BIN DARSONO
Computer Vision & Image Processing, Signal Processing & Artificial Intelligent, Algorithm Design & Development
PM. DR. BADRUL HISHAM AHMAD
Microwave Device and Components, Wireless Application, Electromagnetic Compatibility
PM. DR. KOK SWEE LEONG
Advanced Sensors: Energy Harvesting System, Advanced Electronic Material,Wireless Sensor Networks, Biomedical electronics.
Embedded Control System:
Microsystem physical devices, Wireless Power/Energy Transmission, Advanced Control System.
Centre for Telecommunication Research & Innovation
Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka
76100 Durian Tunggal
To access more information about CeTRI, go to link below: