Prof. Dr. Razali Bin Othman
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Mohd Asyadi Azam Bin Mohd Abid
1. To assist the academia and students in conducting academics and professionals programs
based on the appropriate applications with industrial requirements.
2. To conduct research & development related to advanced machine tool technology.
3. To strengthen the strategic alliance with related strategic industries.
4. To develop pool of expertise in the area of machine tool and machine tool technology.
To be the Nation and Region’s Leading for R&I in the area of Advanced Manufacturing Technology and System Engineering
1. To promote knowledge of advanced manufacturing technology through innovative
research and product development.
2. To bridge the gap between the academia, community and industries through smart
Dr. Noraiham Binti Mohamad
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jariah Mohamad Juoi
Prof. Datuk Dr. Mohd Razali Muhamad
Mohd Soufhwee Bin Abd Rahman
Advanced Manufacturing Centre
Universiti Teknikal Malaysia Melaka
76100 Durian Tunggal