PROF. DR. AZIZAH BINTI SHAABAN
IR. DR.-ING. AZRUL AZWAN BIN ABDUL RAHMAN
1. To spearhead academia and students in conducting academic and professional programs based on specific industrial needs and applications.
2. To pursue research & development activities related to manufacturing engineering.
3. To forge and strengthen strategic alliances with related manufacturing industries.
4. To develop and sustain a pool of expertise of high caliber in the multi-facetted areas of manufacturing engineering.
To be the Nation’s and Region’s Leading Centre of Excellence for Research & Innovation in the area of Advanced Manufacturing Technology and System Engineering
1. To promote knowledge of advanced manufacturing technology through innovative research and product development.
2. To bridge the gap between the academia, community and industries through smart partnership.
Dr. Noraiham Binti Mohamad
To be the Region's Leading for Carbon-related Research & Advanced Materials Science & Engineering
Assoc. Prof. Dr. Jariah Mohamad Juoi
To become a group a scholar that contributes to the betterment of society through knowledge discovery, enhancement, dissemination and practice in materials and processing technology.
Prof. Datuk Dr. Mohd Razali Muhamad
Chart new growth strategies with new capabilites of SUSREM with Industries L
Mohd Soufhwee Bin Abd Rahman
To be one of the world's leading research group in the area of sustainable innovation development.
To be pioneer in applied mathematics research of finding novel theory of mathematics for solving engineering / technology related problems.
Dr. Raja Izamshah bin Raja Abdullah
Embracing Technology whilst Delivering Precision Manufacturing
Ir. Dr.-Ing. Azrul Azwan bin Abdul Rahman
The challenge of the Industry 4.0 vision
PM. Ir. Dr. Puvanasvaran
A/L A. Perumal
To be a leading research group in optimizing human machine interactions in the industrial ecosystem